Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have a JAEC membership that end on June 2016. With this account now I don’t have the possibility to update/manage plugin/module/etc from ja extensions component.

It’s normal?

timheel Friend

I also have this problem with the T3 framework plugin v 2.5.2
    I tried to update the service with the username and new password – but failed.
    I then saw a forum entry about using my email address and password – but failed again!
    I’ve also tried username and old password and email and old password – both failed!!

brusamolino Friend

I have the same problem!

relsig Friend

Same here, see other thread.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I’d like to confirm this is a known issue in our new system (we just moved to this new system) and we’re working on this to fix the issue.

Please stay tuned, I will get back to you shortly.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

Regards

antonio forte Friend

Is there any update? It’s been fixed this problem?
    It’s necessary to upgrade the account from JAEC to JATC ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m terribly sorry for not leaving message here.

The problem from JAEM component was fixed last week and you can use it to upgrade T3 System plugin on your site now.

Remember to backup first.

franckyky Friend

Hi,
    It doesn’t work for me … 🙁
    "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account."

Could you help me please ?

pressmar Friend

For me there is the same topic still alive

hammih Friend

Hello, I can’t update anything with JAEM anymore. Not even JAEM itself:
    "Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact "JoomlArt Updater Service" for more information or use another account."

Ninja Lead Moderator

@hammih: You need to check in:

Admin area->Component->JA Extension Manager and provide account for “JoomlArt Updater Service” (Click on edit link of JoomlArt Updater Service on JAEM, you will see the form to enter your account into)

If you still face the problem, you can send me the credentials info of your site: the URL of your site and admin login via Set as private reply, I will help you to check it.

antonio forte Friend

I have installed last T3 plugin, but I can’t login by JEM.. I have not solved my problem

Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi guys,

That bug is fixed, please give it a try again and let me know if problem still persists.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause.

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum