Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I do not install a template where the pictures of the poles need to be resized. This should be done automatically. It no longer makes sense to create templates where the images need to be resized manually

The models must be practical and very functional

is necessary to reduce manual labor :laugh:

What a horrible thing!
    It takes more work and gets very ugly
    This should be forbidden

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear pedrox!

Please tell us exactly problem now you meet. Which template are you using?

Regards!

pedrox Friend

I think it makes no sense to continue to release themes where we have to resize the photos. It takes more work and is ugly…
    And there are several other things that I think should be avoided. The templates should be fully functional and practical… There are many templates cute but where almost everything is fake, just to look good.

Unfortunately, I do not speak English and am using a translator, but I would give several examples of templates fake

Here’s an extreme case, where almost everything is fake
    http://demo.rockettheme.com/nov09/

ja_business
    The photos need to be resized and are too small in Article

JA Social
    The colors are horrible and we can not change the background because it is repeated several times down and gets very ugly

Phill Moderator

First let’s look at the image resizing. That is now achieved with the JA Tumbnail plugin to do the work for you. Simply download that and the sizes will be taken care of.

JA Social? Yes, of course you can change the background colours or layout. You simply edit the css as required. You can use a single image or a repeat, it is up to you. JA Social also comes with various different colour choices so if you do not like the blue then use a different one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum