Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi

i changed the name of my MEDIA Folder i started getting some issues

From the Stories : I change ,Jomlart to planeteayitim

i changed news to : ayiti-thematique

What i realized is : Now when we click un a link image is not showing on top of the link ,HOWEVER , if you click again is showing on top ot the Browser

It seems that the Site is more Slow since i changed the name of the folders as well

is this normal ?

Thanks

phong nam Friend

<blockquote>Now when we click un a link image is not showing on top of the link ,HOWEVER , if you click again is showing on top ot the Browser </blockquote>

Could you please give me a screenshot for more detail about this case?

<blockquote>It seems that the Site is more Slow since i changed the name of the folders as well

is this normal ?</blockquote>

I checked your site the the speed is normal. Please recheck this case.

Thank you

walkysss Friend

yes i rename back the folder to Joomlart and also i have issue with the Ja Weather module… but its all good i will try it later again

phong nam Friend

Please let me know if you still have any questions.

marcelop Friend

hi ,

I changed the path of the resized images folder , media / to images / resized and only the demonstration of images , the template itself appear here . My own images appear and are not not being resized , it is mandatory that the images are placed in the folder stories ?

phong nam Friend

@marcelop: I dont understand your point. Could you please give me exact the folder name(path) which you renamed? so i can take a look about the issue.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum