Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have installed S3 component and configured one profile to upload audio files (mp3). then using the component i have uploaded the files to the S3 server. the component give me the message that files uploaded successfully.
    also i creared a new folder and got the message that folder correctlly created.
    Now i have used the windows software S3 browser to check if files got uploaded really, but i didn’t see any files loaded or see the folder i created.

i am using joomla 3.3.6

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

Do you use IAM account for authentication, don’t you?
    If yes, please check if you have configured IAM account permission to get Object list from bucket.
    If your IAM account has right permission to create and get list object, and this issue still persist, please send me PM for administrator account of your site, I’ll help you to debug and resolve this issue.

mazataza Friend

yes i use IAM and my user has full access.
    getting bucket list work Ok but getting folder which created with “S3 Browser for windows” doesn’t work. althought my buckets has one folder and inside it one MP3 file for testing.
    in “S3 Browser for windows” i can retrieve and create and do every thing with the same access Id and secret key i have
    i have PM you with the requested admin login.

mazataza Friend

is there any update regarding this?
    The component for me is not so usable.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

I’m terribly sorry for this late response.

I have tried to use S3fox (firefox plug-in) to connect access your bucket, and I have got this error message “The authorization mechanism you have provided is not supported. Please use AWS4-HMAC-SHA256”

It seems your bucket only accept identifies Signature Version 4, but our component use identifies Signature Version 2.
    Please update your bucket policy setting to allow both Identifies Signature Versions and try again.

You can get more information about this setting here
    http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/API/bucket-policy-s3-sigv4-conditions.html

mazataza Friend

thanks for your answer.
    It seems to be linked with the region where the bucket configured. the bucket was created in frankfurt which support only version 4.
    now i created another bucket in USA Standard and now the S3 component work as expected.
    i will try on it another web server with different AIM user

mazataza Friend

thanks for your answer.
    It seems to be linked with the region where the bucket configured. the bucket was created in frankfurt which support only version 4.
    now i created another bucket in USA Standard and now the S3 component work as expected.
    i will try on it another web server with different AIM user

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mazataza 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum