Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I am impressed by the new PurityIII template, but I can’t get the magazine layout to work properly. Please check http://norrlitt.se/eprovins/jupgrade2/

I have followed all instructions in the docs, but it still looks like this. Have I missed something crucial? It seems that I only have the sub category articles.

The structure of the site is like this:

Category 1 (empty of articles)
    Category 1.1. (with articles)
    Category 1.2 (with articles)
    etc

Does the magazine layout fetch the leading article, the featured links and the intro articles from the head category only and display all sub category articles in the sub category articles layout?

But if I choose to show only articles from category 1.1, the page turns out empty instead of missing the sub category articles.

Can someone suggest where I are thinking wrongly..?

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Johan,

I have helped you to config directly on your site the Magazine layout like as our demo. But the articles on your site are wrong format. You can change other articles on your site like as my changed on under Magnus Norberg: Dikter and Erik Kuoksu: Isän ääni articles.

Let me know if it helps

Regards,

hstrom Friend

Thanks, but I still dont understand how to show the leading article and the featured links?

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@hstrom 417673 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, but I still dont understand how to show the leading article and the featured links?

With kind regards,
    – Johan.</blockquote>

I would suggest you generate Purity II via our demo builder tool. Then you can see all configurations of the magazine layout and apply that to your site. Hope it helps.

hstrom Friend

I have generated a demo, but what is the admin credentials of the demo..?

With kind regards,
    – Johan.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@hstrom 418974 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have generated a demo, but what is the admin credentials of the demo..?

With kind regards,
    – Johan.</blockquote>

When you proceed to create a demo, it requires to fill in your email to which the admin credentials of the demo will be automatically send, then you should receive email in this format:

1. email_demo
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum