Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have installed using quickstart. I did have to go back and install all the modules but the template seemed to install fine. Only thing is I cant see any of the layouts when I select a category type, just the plain old joomla types. In the demo is shows a content with menu right, content with menu left, etc. All I get is the whole page again, just like home page. Any ideas or help?

Thanks! Bob

xtec Friend

Oh, I guess I need to say what templage, LOL. It was late last night. JA ZinC is the templage. All my pages look like the home page.

xtec Friend

Ok, learned a little more, thought I had it… If JA ZinC comes with four page layouts, would I be able to change them under the Menu Assignment section? If so, mine says Cannot assign default template So. If not, still looking for the different layouts and how to make my sub pages use them. HELP!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi xtec,

The sub pages have all the same module position, the important thing here is which page you want to display your modules so that in one page you will have modules in left and the main content + the right is empty, another page you can have content + right positioin with some modules. You can decide which page module should display in Menu assignment section of each module.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum