Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1) It broke at the first step (Configuration), while I even do not have to clip NEXT. It seems that the problem occurs when choosing a language, whether any of them.
    2) Ok, I might just install be template, and component from an existing local site, but the T3 plugin couldn’t be installed neighter “
    Error There was an error uploading this file to the server.” So:
    ——————————————————————————————————–
    Notice: Use of undefined constant T3_PATH – assumed ‘T3_PATH’ in E:SkyDrivexampphtdocsJoomla33templatespurity_iiihtmlcom_contentarticledefault.php on line 13

Notice: Use of undefined constant T3_TEMPLATE_PATH – assumed ‘T3_TEMPLATE_PATH’ in E:SkyDrivexampphtdocsJoomla33templatespurity_iiihtmlcom_contentarticledefault.php on line 15

Warning: require_once(T3_TEMPLATE_PATH/helper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:SkyDrivexampphtdocsJoomla33templatespurity_iiihtmlcom_contentarticledefault.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘T3_TEMPLATE_PATH/helper.php’ (include_path=’.;E:SkyDrivexamppphpPEAR’) in E:SkyDrivexampphtdocsJoomla33templatespurity_iiihtmlcom_contentarticledefault.php on line 15
    ———————————————————————————————————-

I am using (WIN7+XAMPP 3.2.1+JOOMLA3.2.X or JOOMLA 3.3 (tried and the same problem)

Any one who could help?

1. 20140509125022
    chavan Friend

check does your XAMPP php configuration pass this compatibility check

http://www.joomla.org/technical-requirements.html

joomlartjaca Friend

<em>@Chavan 426318 wrote:</em><blockquote>check does your XAMPP php configuration pass this compatibility check

http://www.joomla.org/technical-requirements.html</blockquote>

I believe this is not there the problem locate, because I could install JOOMLA 3.3.0 at the same time. Just in case, I list the below parameters:
    —————————————————————————–
    Database server

Server: 127.0.0.1 via TCP/IP
    Server type: MySQL
    Server version: 5.6.16 – MySQL Community Server (GPL)
    Protocol version: 10
    User: root@localhost
    Server charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Web server

Apache/2.4.7 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1e PHP/5.5.9
    Database client version: libmysql – mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev – 20120503 – $Id: bf9ad53b11c9a57efdb1057292d73b928b8c5c77 $
    PHP extension: mysqli Documentation

phpMyAdmin

Version information: 4.1.6, latest stable version: 4.2.1
    —————————————————————————-

I’ll look forward to your further comments/advice with thanks.

1. default.php_
    joomlartjaca Friend

Thanks everyone for concern, and great thanks to Chavan. This issue is somehow fixed while I download and install the latest update version of purity iii. So, I guess it’s no necessary to discuss further on this problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joomlartjaca 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum