Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I can´t download JA Purity II 2.5 template. I´m registered as a free member. This is the message:

“blasssm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:”

Another way to download this template?

Thanks.

web magic Friend

maybe it is now become premium files 🙁

radu81 Friend

Same problem, I also have problems downloading T3 framework, I downloaded without logging in. But with Ja-Purity2 for J2.5 it’s not working 🙁

sycorax Friend

Same issue here … The advertising still says JA Purity II is GNU/GPL licensed and free to download. I guess the ACLs are messed up.

Please change the ‘ in the thread title ( c’ant ), the endcoding is causing problems to the forum software ! I get the message:
    “An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forums/showthread.php could not be found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

because of the ‘ the thread title.

radu81 Friend

<em>@sycorax 332416 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please change the ‘ in the thread title ( c’ant ), the endcoding is causing problems to the forum software ! I get the message:
    “An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forums/showthread.php could not be found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”

because of the ‘ the thread title.</blockquote>

quote that

radu81 Friend
    sycorax Friend

I just tried again with and without login … and it doesn’t work with Firefox 13.0.1 .

I tried Internet Explorer 9.0.8 64bit and I was able to download it. It seems to be a browser issue, although I believe a CMS should support any browser available (especially if it’s as popular as Firefox).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sycorax 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum