Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

i have been trying to download ja community plus and the page keeps loading i cant download is my membership canceled? this is my email doktta_ti@live.com if there is a problem with site can u please email me the files?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

I have checked again and still successfully download JA Community Plus via http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=370 under your account for testing purposes.

Please try again as there might be internet error at the time you are downloading.

Thanks.

Andreas Weiß Friend

I´ve try since 8 hours to download any files, have you problems? :confused: I can´t donwload Joomla Templates.

farajrifai Friend

Hi
    Me too, I´ve try since 1 hour to download any files, I can´t donwload Joomla Templates. strange !!
    When dowload goes, I have white webpage !!
    help
    Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

@w3arts & farajrifai,

Could you please try again to login your JA account and go http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=72 to download Joomla templates listed under JATC club again. Maybe there is an unexpected error with connection at the time only.

I have just used your login details and downloaded JA Teline III as normall. If you are still unable to get the template, please tell me which template you can not or the error page you found.

Thanks

Rishabh Friend

hi there !! i think the server was busy that day.. i downloaded the ja community plus , but after hours ..
    even today , some of the demo pages of the same template, example typography on ur server were not opening or were taking way tooo long to open..
    i have never experienced these problems before, pretty strange for your site.. you shoud look into that…

thanx.

farajrifai Friend

Hi
    even for me, I can dowload now, but yesterday I had big problem
    Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

There migh be an unexpected error with connection at the time only. I have just tried and it goes fine.

Please try again and let me know if you guys still fail.

coldclimber JA JobBoard

I am trying now at 3pm UK time and can not download it either

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

we are checking the issue. Yes, the downloads seems to be down for now.

Arvind

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum