Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    I have “Wrong download input!” when I try to download anything.
    Where is the problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Thanks for reporting the issue , I forwarded it to the concern team for fix . Meanwhile You can try to login on New site of Joomlart and download from here .

conj Friend

Hello
    I have the same problem. I cannot download anything and the same message appears.

conj Friend

Hello
    I have the same problem. I cannot download anything and the same message appears.

conj Friend

hello
    I have the same problem and i cannot login in the new site of joomlart

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>Hi
    Thanks for reporting the issue , I forwarded it to the concern team for fix . Meanwhile You can try to login on New site of Joomlart and download from here .</blockquote>
    Please try to download from above link . issue will be fixed soon .
    Sorry for the inconvenience .

angsto Friend

HI All,
    I can`t enter the forum.I receive "Oops, your account does not have permission to access this forum. Sign Up for paid subscription today or Log In if you are already a member "
    Can somebody help me?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi angsto
    Kindly clear your browser cache and then try to login again . As i can see you wrote on forum , issue seems already fixed .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum