Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am using the JA Directory and I have been unable to install any extensions so far, I have tried several times with several extensions. I get an error message as in the screen capture attached.

1. capture-20160202-210437
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @vincentochus,

Since this is not our product, please kindly contact its developer for better assistance instead.

Best regards,

Adam.

vincentochus Friend

Hi Adam,

I cannot even install JA Extensions or any other extensions. so I think its a problem with the template. I am using other JA templates and everything seems okay

Adam M Moderator

Hi @vincentochus,

In Extensions: Install page, please switch to tab Database >>> choose Fix to fix any problem in your current db and try again.

vincentochus Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @vincentochus,

In this case, please clarify in detail about the task you’ve done before the problem appear, it would help me to understand the problem better. There must be an incorrect update / install of Joomla! or 3rd party extensions that cause the error with database.

vincentochus Friend

After I had installed the template successfully, I installed the Simple Image Gallery Pro (K2 addon) without a problem. But then after then I started getting errors whenever I installed any other extension

vincentochus Friend

Hi, I am just checking if you have been able to find time to look into my problem. Also, I just realised I get an error message when I try to access the template via template manager in the backend

Adam M Moderator

Hi @vincentochus,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I try to examine your database and see the table _updates is listed on left column but couldn’t open it. There must be a problem with your database so try to contact your hosting provider and ask for assistance in this case and let me know the result.

1. database
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum