Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Please help me to locate them.

I tried over an hour cannot find them

1. Capture2-1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its in the article options . Open the article > Join Joy & Abundance Workshop: Jumpstart Your Chi
    Options > Images and links > full article image . Open article and change it .

teresa yeung Friend

Hi

I did do what you said already but cannot load the photos.

See the 2 screen shots showing that that was where I went, but it did not load the photos.

It looks like the problem is the ARTICLE is linking to a wrong area,
    http://the7thhappiness.com/index.php/en/kidney-chi-gong/18-join-joy-abundance-workshop-jumpstart-your-chi

Can you show how not to let it link to kidney-chi-gong first, and kidney-chi-gong has no images

1. 1Capture
    2. 2Capture-4
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Give a try again , Does not seems you changed the full article image .

Its in the article options . Open the article > Join Joy & Abundance Workshop: Jumpstart Your Chi

teresa yeung Friend

I went through doing this another and it did not work. The images are just there.

As you suggested, the css problems, I will pass to the web developer.

Will you help solve this problem?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

I just checked and found u did not changed the image as i suggested . Take a look here in my screenshot
    the full article image is still in article > http://prntscr.com/a0k63g
    Hope its clear now 🙂

teresa yeung Friend

My apologies that I overlooked. I finally understand that I overlooked. You were very clear this time. I will pass the css question to the webdeveloper. Thank you again for being patient with beginners like us.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  teresa yeung 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum