Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

i bought ja wall via paypal. but i cannot have permission to download the product. also this payment doesnt shown in my payment history. about 5-6 hours ago i posted a ticket but no answer.
    please help me about this problem

korocop Friend

is there nobody to help? i open tickets and send emails, but there is no answer?

TomC Moderator

Not sure if you posted a Help Desk Ticket in another thread, but it doesn’t look like there is one attached to THIS thread.
    I will do so for you at this time to try to push this matter along for you.

UPDATE:
    Your Help Desk Ticket number for this issue is: IVH-350-93581

korocop Friend

thanks Tom, i posted 2 tickets but there is no answer. i cannot understand why nobody helps me? i make payment but i cannot use template, and this payment doesnt shown in my payment history.
    i cannot see your help desk thread, i am not a staff i think

TomC Moderator

Right … Only Staff can see the actual Help Desk thread. I am merely trying to help the issue along for you by making sure that there is a Help Desk ticket assigned … as well as that it is directed to the right Help Desk “unit” to address.

🙂

korocop Friend

there is a problem about payment and nobody helps me. i dont understand this. i bought ja wall 2 days ago and i cannot use the template :((

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@korocop 384365 wrote:</em><blockquote>there is a problem about payment and nobody helps me. i dont understand this. i bought ja wall 2 days ago and i cannot use the template :((</blockquote>

Hello korocop,

I am so sorry for not replying you soon as we are off on weekends. Support is available only from Mon to Friday.

I have checked our system and would like to confirm that we have received your 49$ and JA Wall now reflects in your account.

Sometimes due to network / technical issues the payment gateway times out, otherwise our systems are fully automatic and all payments are processed and membership updated in real time. Our staff has answered your ticket # HLR-753-48463 which was raised last weekend (You can log into our ticket system at http://support.joomlart.com/staff to view your ticket.)

Once again, i am sorry for inconvenience and feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum