Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Good afternoon, dear colleagues!

1. The time in the module "JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module – Type Countdown: style-1" on the main page http://geomusic.events/ and the time on the http://geomusic.events/concerts.html event page are different – how to fix it? And this is very important to me!

2. There is no separate "start time" and "end time" fields in the event material settings.
      I changed the file /templates/ja_charity/html/layouts/joomla/content/item/event.php – lines (48-54):

<small class="first-word"><?php  echo JText::_( 'START_EVENT' ); ?></small>
                          <?php echo $date->format('d/m/Y'); ?>

</h4>
                      <div class="meta-date">
                          <?php echo $date->format('H:i'); ?><br>
                          <?php echo $enddate->format('H:i'); ?>

Replaced by:

<small class="first-word"><?php echo $title; ?></small>
                          <?php echo $category_title; ?>

</h4>
                      <div class="meta-date">
                          <?php echo $date->format('Y/m/d'); ?><br>
                          <?php echo $enddate->format('Y/m/d'); ?>

And that the date page is displayed on the event page instead of the title, and the time instead of the date: when editing to the "Start Time" date field, I add "2017-04-29 16:00:00" instead of "2017-04-29" and to the field "End Time" I finish "2017-04-29 17:00:00".
      But with the new editing of the material, the values of hours and minutes disappear.
      How to add the "hours and minutes" fields to the event information editing tab?

3. The http://geomusic.events/concerts.html event pages do not handle plug-ins.
      Below you can see:
      {Youtube} CywMhK0r9N4 {/ youtube} is the AllVideos plug-in (by JoomlaWorks)
      {Gallery} reviews / 34 {/ gallery} is the Content-Simple Image Gallery Pro (by JoomlaWorks)
      How do I enable plugins?

Thank you in advance for your help!

algarun Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @algarun,

The date time format on these 2 pages are different because they belong to different module/content. On the homepage, it’s from JA ACM module which in Event page, it belongs to Article Event content type.

May I know which format you prefer? Could you also send ftp account so I will have a look also?

algarun Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    algarun Friend

I’m sorry – can I count on help?

algarun Friend

Hi @saguaros!
    For the first time in a few years I turned for help – can I hope that my problems will be solved?
    Or should I look for solutions outside the support forum?

algarun Friend

Visitors to the site are perplexed – on the main page the remaining time meter shows 3 days 6 hours before the event, and on the page of the event itself it shows that there are 2 days 8 hours left.
    I very much really ask for help!

algarun Friend

I need the date and time on the main page and on the events page to be displayed in accordance with my time zone – Asia/Tbilisi (GMT+4)

algarun Friend

The problem with different time display in the counters is solved.
    I did not wait for your recommendations – I found the solution myself.

algarun Friend

Two questions are still very important:

1. It is necessary to add fields for hours and minutes in the form of event editing.
    2. Plugins do not work on the event page
    algarun Friend

@saguaros!
    I’m incredibly surprised at the attitude to the problems of your users!

algarun Friend

There is no separate "start time" and "end time" fields in the event material settings.
    I changed the file /templates/ja_charity/html/layouts/joomla/content/item/event.php – lines (48-54):

<small class="first-word"><?php  echo JText::_( 'START_EVENT' ); ?></small>
                            <?php echo $date->format('d/m/Y'); ?>

</h4>
                        <div class="meta-date">
                            <?php echo $date->format('H:i'); ?><br>
                            <?php echo $enddate->format('H:i'); ?>

Replaced by:

<small class="first-word"><?php echo $title; ?></small>
                            <?php echo $category_title; ?>

</h4>
                        <div class="meta-date">
                            <?php echo $date->format('Y/m/d'); ?><br>
                            <?php echo $enddate->format('Y/m/d'); ?>

And that the date page is displayed on the event page instead of the title, and the time instead of the date: when editing to the "Start Time" date field, I add "2017-04-29 16:00:00" instead of "2017-04-29" and to the field "End Time" I finish "2017-04-29 17:00:00".
    But with the new editing of the material, the values of hours and minutes disappear.
    How to add the "hours and minutes" fields to the event information editing tab?

Anonymous Moderator

@algarun
    I have notified Sanguaros of this thread, he should get back to you soon.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @algarun,

On the homepage, we use JA ACM : Countdown module which provides option so that you can add the date / time to countdown.

While in an event article page, we use JA Content Type there but it only has option to add start / end date for the event.

And I also see that the plugin are working fine in event article page. Is that ok now?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum