Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am using your JA Amazon S3 Component and everything has been installed and enabled as instructed, however, I cannot create a new bucket account. Once I add the information and click on save, the window goes blank and never closes. I looked on the forum and there’s a similar or maybe same kin d of case, (“Add New Account Window not Saving!”) but the answer is not published. Is anybody else having this problem? Have a solution?

Thanks for any help you can provide!:((

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Please try to fix it by following solution:
    Open the file “administrator/components/com_jaamazons3/lib/cloudfusion.2.6/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php”

Find and replace this code snippet (line 612):
    [PHP]// Verify security of the connection
    curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, true);
    curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, true);
    curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_CAINFO, dirname(__FILE__) . ‘/cacert.pem’); // chmod the file as 0755[/PHP]

With:
    [PHP]// Verify security of the connection
    //curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, true);
    //curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, true);
    //curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_CAINFO, dirname(__FILE__) . ‘/cacert.pem’); // chmod the file as 0755[/PHP]

ynsight Friend

Hello,

1) I have the exact same issue when creating an account (local install). The error message I get is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:wampwww160administratorcomponentscom_jaamazons3libcloudfusion.2.6librequestcorerequestcore.class.php on line 594

2) I worked around it by adding the account info directly into the database table, but that’s not going to be of much help to other users. Having done that, I get the same error message when trying to import a bucket list.

Any help would be appreciated!

nvanstrien Friend

I seem to have a similar problem as ynsight. Commenting out the suggested lines in requestcore.class.php does not solve the issue. The message I get reads:

cURL resource: Resource id #249 cURL error: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed (60)

nvanstrien Friend

I
    – added the account details through phpMyAdmin
    – I uploaded a new certificate to “administrator/components/com_jaamazons3/lib/cloudfusion.2.6/lib/requestcore/”, replacing the existing one. Downloaded a new certificate here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html
    – I ran chmod 0755 on the certificate
    – I made sure that “administrator/components/com_jaamazons3/lib/cloudfusion.2.6/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php” was restored to its original state.

Then it seemed to work.

N

MoonSailor Friend

Hi nvanstrien,

Now, has your problem been solved yet?

unitmedia Friend

Hi,

I’m having exactly the same issue. I have added the account details, via phpmyadmin but am gett an error 500 page whenever I try to import bucket list.

Any ideas?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  unitmedia 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum