Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’m using Hwd video share component on a jateline IV get this warning errors: Warning: file(/home/content/24/7455724/html/caracol/templates/ja_teline_iv/params_115.ini) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/24/7455724/html/caracol/plugins/hwdvs-template/videodrome/videodrome.php on line 293

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/content/24/7455724/html/caracol/plugins/hwdvs-template/videodrome/videodrome.php on line 295

any ideas how to fix this?

thanks for the support here is the url: abcsites.com/caracol

Blaine Friend

Please be so kind as to set the template to BEEZ and report if issues still exist.
    Thanks!

compcard Friend

Yes the problem continues even when i change the template.

Blaine Friend

Then the issue is not with the template but rather with the Hwd video share component and I would suggest you post in their forum as they have probably had this before knowing how many questions I receive on this component.
    Please be so kind as to post their response here. many are using this component and having issues no matter what the template used.
    Thanks!

compcard Friend

ok i will thank. If if find anything i’ll let u guys know.

Blaine Friend

thanks! I will look forward to your reply so i can better help others!

Blaine Friend

Please also look at this page as the component has many conflicts and this may help you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum