Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I use the hwdmediashare componente and there is a lightbox feature inside called ” modal “..

The problem is that the Joomla framework the “modal” class is reserved for the internal Joomla lightbox system…and when I add an image with lightbox I get a layout problem….

How can I fix this matter ?

thx.
    markus

1. Unbenannt
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Markus,

There maybe a confliction in style. Try to open “/templates/ja_mero/css/template.min.css” ( or in theme folder you are using for your site for i.e: themes/light/template.min.css) and comment “.modal” style at line 467.

minas69 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I think like you suggest but no change….

Any other ideas ?…or explain in details what the steps…

thx
    markus

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Markus,

Is this hwdmediashare component compatible with version of Joomla you’re using? Try to switch default template to a standard joomla template so that we can know the problem comes from this component or our template style specific.

Regards

minas69 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

when I change to Beez2 for example everything is fine and the lightbox from hwd still running.

Thanks for your answer
    markus

Saguaros Moderator

Hi markus,

Sorry for this late response, would you like to post your site url where problem can be seen here?

minas69 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

here is the site : http://www.thesunshine.de/

Saguaros Moderator

Hi markus,

It seems that you are using JA Tiris template, not JA Mero. Pls send me link of site you are using JA Mero template and if possible, pm me admin & ftp account of your site, I will check for you.

Regards

minas69 Friend

you´re right 🙂

here is the page: http://msalfeld.alfahosting.org/BasicA

Saguaros Moderator

I go through pages in your site but could not see problem as your screenshot. Pls post url of page where problem can be seen here and if possible, pm me admin and ftp account of your site, I will check for you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum