Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My suggestion or just an idea, is a hunting / Outdoor /fishing/ (a blue marlin) template maybe incl. it into a touris template.
    🙂

imsleepy Friend

<em>@kgp 111331 wrote:</em><blockquote>My suggestion or just an idea, is a hunting / Outdoor /fishing/ (a blue marlin) template maybe incl. it into a touris template.
    :)</blockquote>

I am right there with you. Hunting/Outdoors/Fishing (salmon/trout) would be fantastic! I have many lodge owners who would love something like that.

Of course any template can be modified but wouldn’t it be nice to have one ready to go!!!

No more cars please…. 😉

Thanks for suggesting this!

feedbubbler Friend

Oh my gosh YES, please come out with a hunting template soon, man I have been looking ALL OVER the Joomla template world trying to find something that doesn’t look half baked, and i still haven’t come up with anything. You make a strong hunting template that is easily customized and you guys will certainly sell more just because of that one template.

TomC Moderator

<em>@feedbubbler 354708 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh my gosh YES, please come out with a hunting template soon, man I have been looking ALL OVER the Joomla template world trying to find something that doesn’t look half baked, and i still haven’t come up with anything. You make a strong hunting template that is easily customized and you guys will certainly sell more just because of that one template.</blockquote>
    What kind of elements would you be looking for in a “Hunting” themed template?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum