Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am having issues obtaining my JomSocial download I purchased on 26 December.

I recieved the codes and straight away went to activate the products. I had no problems with Joomlart but have been unable to obtain my copy of JomSocial. I receive a message back from iPrimus saying the email address is inconsistent?

I sent a couple of emails off then waited. No response.

Logged a support call with Joomlart and got a message back saying I would need to contact JomSocial. I had logged a support call with JomSocial nearly 2 weeks ago now and received an email a week ago from Disqus (no idea how these companies are linked) asking for the email address I used. Over a week later I am still waiting. A search on JomSocial sees I am not the only one with this issue.

I do appreciate the great support I get from Joomlart. I understand it is a JomSocial issue however as a consumer having purchased the deal on Joomlart for me personally it reflects back onto Joomlart.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Asduncan,

Pls wait for a while. We are directly working with Jomsocial to get your case solved / cleared as soon as possible.

Regards

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@asduncan 355153 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I am having issues obtaining my JomSocial download I purchased on 26 December.

I recieved the codes and straight away went to activate the products. I had no problems with Joomlart but have been unable to obtain my copy of JomSocial. I receive a message back from iPrimus saying the email address is inconsistent?

I sent a couple of emails off then waited. No response.

Logged a support call with Joomlart and got a message back saying I would need to contact JomSocial. I had logged a support call with JomSocial nearly 2 weeks ago now and received an email a week ago from Disqus (no idea how these companies are linked) asking for the email address I used. Over a week later I am still waiting. A search on JomSocial sees I am not the only one with this issue.

I do appreciate the great support I get from Joomlart. I understand it is a JomSocial issue however as a consumer having purchased the deal on Joomlart for me personally it reflects back onto Joomlart.</blockquote>

Your coupon code to purchase Jomsocial has just been extended! Pls try again and get back to me if you have any other issues.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum