Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

“JoomlArt.com – has bought both the domains (jsharing.com and jsharing.net) and rights. That’s JoomlArt.com’s contribution to anti-piracy “

Is that True..?????????????

VisiGod Friend

Interesting strategy, however doubtfully to be successful

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear WE2Solutions,

Yes, it is true that jsharing.com and jsharing.net have been purchased by me recently, piracy is a problem we all face and it is our obligation to help eliminate such instances as and when possible. Ofcourse, this was not the only site and there are still numerous warez sites online. I am trying on my part to get hold of such sites as and when they are on sale.

I am yet to decide on the fate of this site and plan to use the domain for some good for all. If you have any idea, please share.

Hung Dinh

arnoldf Friend

A great move in the right direction, I think it will pay of in the future.:)
    —-

adosoa Friend

Hung Dinh , if we can help on some way for this problem , say to us :d
    we will fight together

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear adosoa,

Thanks for your support. Use of pirated templates (one does not know, if malicious code is inserted) can lead to bad user experience and that is harmful to us. Awareness about harmful effects of pirated/ warez scripts should be emphasized upon and use of original codes gives peace of mind.

Hung

puneet1231982 Friend

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and this is the first thread I am going through and already loving it here….

We all need to take some small steps to fight against the piracy together. Say no to piracy.

Thanks,
    Puneet

cansay Friend

Would it not be possible to go a route where online validatation of the template and it modules are done ?

Or a 3-6 month based serial insertion into module or templates that forces users to
    use their forum account for getting this serial ?

adosoa Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 168709 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear adosoa,

Thanks for your support. Use of pirated templates (one does not know, if malicious code is inserted) can lead to bad user experience and that is harmful to us. Awareness about harmful effects of pirated/ warez scripts should be emphasized upon and use of original codes gives peace of mind.

Hung</blockquote>

Pirated version of Joomla art templates are very Bugy , i mean huge bugs 😀

Use original and sleep well 😀

fencefence Friend

That is a great move Hung, good on you for taking a proactive step.

nihues Friend

Really nice Hung, do you know +- how much money or % is lost for piracy in templates/extensions?

mymyhope Friend

please kill this site boygj.com
    this site has many joomla warez

puneet1231982 Friend

<em>@mymyhope 169334 wrote:</em><blockquote>please kill this site boygj.com
    this site has many joomla warez</blockquote>

I agree – they seems to have many joomla templates and we should take some actions. Let us find out more such sites and try to limit the piracy as much as we can.

adosoa Friend

<em>@puneet1231982 169719 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree – they seems to have many joomla templates and we should take some actions. Let us find out more such sites and try to limit the piracy as much as we can.</blockquote>

you have 100% right, but that kind of web arent problem, problem is TORRENT , there are gigs and terabayt of illegal joomla content including joomla Art templates :(:((

mmonir786 Friend

They are telling its only for sharing knowledge also requested for purchasing template from joomlaart even sometimes as a name of “Hung” submit template whats right or wrong I don’t know But I never Use without local host their sharing template but its fate is crushed as fatal error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum