Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, In my content I’ve added a custom filed plugin to show an html5 audio player. This plugin needs only the url of the mp3 files to render the player. Now I’d like to show the player on the filter page, but the only thing I can see is the url. Is there a way to show it correctly? thanks

1. filter
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi kief,

Kindly share the credentials of your site and if possible, send me the plugin also I will try to check.

Regards

kief Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Let me check with the team if JA Megafilter can support this plugin or not. I will get back to you.

Regards

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

JA Megafilter do not support any plugin that change the display of field like the one you mention.

but in your case you could custom your code to make the field work with basic html5 audio file.

Edit the file:
    components/com_jamegafilter/assets/js/main.js
    Line: 127-129

} else {
                                _value = value.frontend_value
                            }

Change to.

} else {
                                if (value.frontend_value.search(/\.mp3$/) !== -1) {
                                    _value = '<audio controls>'+
                                      '<source src="'+value.frontend_value+'" type="audio/mpeg">'+
                                    'Your browser does not support the audio element.'+
                                    '</audio>';
                                }
                                else
                                    _value = value.frontend_value
                            }
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

I edited the file. add the code.

} else if (value.type == 'single') {
                                if (value.frontend_value[0].search(/\.mp3$/) !== -1) {
                                    _value = '<audio controls>'+
                                      '<source src="'+JABaseUrl+'/images/'+value.frontend_value[0]+'" type="audio/mpeg">'+
                                    'Your browser does not support the audio element.'+
                                    '</audio>';
                                }
                            }

at line 108-115

You have to change the folder name if you change it in the administrator : "/images/" And unfortunately it only works with 1 field. Please check

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum