Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have noticed that if animation is turned on HTML is not honored in Description field of ACM Features Style 1.

I would like to add
    in my description and its being shown as part of the paragraph instead of creating a line break.

Example with animation on:

_Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. <br /> Sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua._

Example with animation off:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you update the login info and tell me the module you’re referring to?

vecdom Friend

Hi Saquaros,

I’ve updated credentials.

Please note I’ve customized the module by adding additional description fields to fit my needs. – Issue was there before the customization.

You can see how break is not honored when "enable animation" is set to yes – its currently set to no. I’ve attached screenshots for each state.

Here’s the module info:

Introduction photographer-mast-top JoomlArt Advanced Custom Module ID 87

Thanks for looking into this.

1. Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-9.50.17-AM
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-9.51.33-AM
    3. Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-9.51.47-AM
    4. Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-9.52.00-AM
    Saguaros Moderator

I got your point, I also pass this to the team for further checking, you can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCRESUME-76

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi

The jquery shuffle does not support html tag. I fixed it directly on your site:

I edited the file : templates/ja_resume/acm/features-intro/js/jquery.shuffleLetters.js

Add the code

var _txt = el.text();
                    _find = '<br />';
                    _re = new RegExp(_find, 'g');

_txt = _txt.replace(_re, '<br/>');
                    el.html(_txt);

at line : 112-117

Kindly check and inform me the result.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum