Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Whenever I try to use your HTML code to add the social media links, all I get is the code displaying on the page.

kimbare Friend

The ICONS on a page built with JA Builder are not displaying properly in this template.

I have attached a screenshot showing what they are supposed to look like – and what they look like when I’m editing the page.

I have also attached a screenshot showing what they ACTUALLY look like in browsers – unbelievable!!!

How do I fix yet another mess with this JA Builder product?

kimbare Friend

I selected problem for this topic and it is not displaying!!!!!!

kimbare Friend

If I enter the HTML code in the instructions for mood that is for a custom module for the social media display, all it does it mess up the header and show the code in the header.

How do I fix this? Look on the dev site to see it – unless changes on the prod site changed it since JA Builder unbelievably changes both prod and dev like it should NOT do!!!!!!

kimbare Friend

The ICONs look correct when editing the page in JA Builder, but they are messed up when people actually see them. See attached screenshots

1. What-Icons-on-Page-are-supposed-to-look-like-and-what-they-look-like-in-page-edit-mode
    2. What-the-damn-ICONS-actually-look-like-to-viewers-unbelievable
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @kimbare,

The issue is weird, I just fixed on your site by adding following CSS into the file: /templates/ja_mood/css/custom.css

[class^="icon-"].fa, [class*=" icon-"].fa {
      font-family: FontAweSome !important;
    }

[class^="icon-"].material-icons, [class*=" icon-"].material-icons {
      font-family: 'Material Icons' !important;
    }

Kindly check.

kimbare Friend

I appreciate your help, but Mood has been removed from my client’s website. It had too many issues for our needs, so we’re trying a different one. You can close this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kimbare 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum