Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

hi

we are getting the following on every page

href URL is not properly formatted

please see attached

thanks

1. happytech
    gbelli Friend

I am getting same issue: g-cart.mobi/Beta/about-me and every page where there normally would be a Facebook comment form.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you post your site url here for further checking?
    @gbelli: your site seems to be in offline mode, PM me an admin account and I will try to check it for you.

gbelli Friend

It looks like the ja fixel template has an issue with the FB comments at the bottom of articles. It throws this error on every ja fixel install I test and I also see it on the Demo for Ja Fixel at joomlart.com. See joomlart.com screenshot.

1. Screen-shot-2013-10-27-at-9.11.48-PM
    pchappy Friend

ah ok, so there’ll be an update to fix it?

gbelli Friend

Im not sure. It has been like this for a while. Who would I notify about this so that it is fixed in an update? How can I disable this in the meantime so that it does not show this error on the page?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@gbelli: I have just tested on our demo: http://joomla-templates.joomlart.com/ja_fixel/index.php/en/about-me but i could not duplicate the same error as you mentioned

And I have debugged on your site and found this problem on your FB comment

Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id. all.js:56
    FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().

You can check it from JA Fixel template and set it to empty value

Or you can check this code on your site: templates/ja_fixel/html/com_content/article/default.php file match with below script

<?php if($tplparams->get('tpl_facebook_comment', 1)): ?>
    <div id="fb-root"></div>
    <script>(function(d, s, id) {
    var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
    if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
    js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
    js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1<?php echo $tplparams->get('tpl_facebook_appid', '') ? '&appId=' . $tplparams->get('tpl_facebook_appid', '') : '' ?>";
    fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
    }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
    </script>

<div class="fb-comments" data-href="<?php echo JUri::getInstance()->toString(array('scheme', 'host', 'port')) . $this->item->readmore_link ?>" data-num-posts="10"></div>
    <?php endif ?>

1. fb_comment
    2. Facebook-AppID
    gbelli Friend

Thanks so much! This line of code fixed it:

Changed this:
    <div class=”fb-comments” data-href=”<?php echo str_replace(‘//’, ‘/’, JUri::root() . $this->item->readmore_link) ?>” data-num-posts=”10″></div>

To this:
    <div class=”fb-comments” data-href=”<?php echo JUri::getInstance()->toString(array(‘scheme’, ‘host’, ‘port’)) . $this->item->readmore_link ?>” data-num-posts=”10″></div>

skipper Friend

Right on.. that last line of code solved the problem.
    You can check it out on developers.facebook they’ve changed the plugin code.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  skipper 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum