Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

how to make the template look like the bottom demo? displaying categoryes with images? art & design, education, healt, etc

i have no clue
    Thank you
    Diego

Hieu Nguyen Admin

If you want to display images like demo, your site must have content and each content has at least one image. JA News will auto show lastest content items from your database.

ErikThorsen Friend

You can follow the quickstart installation guide as well. Also I would encourage you to read the documentation word for word. That will be a great help. Some modules are plain image modules, in other words, you can create “new” in modules backend and add new modules filling them with 1 image in each to display certain modules. Following the guide and instructions will teach you a lot abuot how to configure this to your needs. Also, reading through some of the forum posts here will most likely also make things easier for you! 🙂 Good luck!

r7diego Friend

thank you for answer, but i think you dont understend my question, in part beacuse i cant explain my self in english, wath i wanna is to reproduce the bottom of the demo, the other part is fine, i read all the documentation and it said nothing about it

you can see my live site and find that all is runing, only the bottom news are missing
    http://www.portaldeluruguay.com

thank you
    Diego

orpheus2510 Friend

At the bottom you have the module positions user6, user7, user8, user9, user10. Create e. g. plain modules (site modules –> new), fill them with content, set them to the module positions at the bottom and you will get the result you wanted.

bigrk Friend

Use this link to see where the module locations are for your website and then bookmark it for your reference: http://www.portaldeluruguay.com/?tp=1

r7diego Friend

thank you !!

bigrk Friend

No problem. Good luck with your site. 😎

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum