Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have downloaded all the files… and the guide on Tutorials too… But there’s no guideline for using the Quickstart… Need support now please!

Forgot to notice that. I’m trying to install on a wamp server on my local pc. However, there was an error message? I’ve installed joomla and VM successfully before trying the Quickstart of Larix.

orpheus2510 Friend

Look at here!

petitprince Friend

Thanks … I’ll give it a try… see how it works.

petitprince Friend

This is what I receive when trying to install the QUICKSTART… because there’s no configuration.php file in the QuickStart package, hence, I rename the configuration.php-disc to configuration.php and change the value of mysql as it need to install joomla. However… There’s only a screen informing me that there was some type of error… How to fix it??? I watched the Quick Start Guide, however, it was too simple and short… anh things in the video seem to be work so well :D. Need support, please…

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

petitprince Friend

Hi, I’ve read the server log, and this is what it is about:

C:/wamp/www/joomlart/.htaccess: Invalid command ‘RewriteEngine’, perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Can anyone tell me what’s wrong

sasharep Friend

if testing locally, rename the .htaccess file…… doesnt work with it,,,

petitprince Friend

I tried to remove the .htaccess , and this is what happened

Warning: require_once(/path/to/joomla/install/includes/version.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:wampwwwjoomlartincludesjoomla.php on line 71

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/path/to/joomla/install/includes/version.php’ (include_path=’.;C:php5pear’) in C:wampwwwjoomlartincludesjoomla.php on line 71

🙁

Ceohuman Friend

When I install I had error at step 2

SQL=Data truncated for column ‘bank_account_type’ at row 1 SQL=–
    n– Dumping data for table `jos_vm_order_user_info`
    n–
    n
    nINSERT INTO `jos_vm_order_user_info` (`order_info_id`, `order_id`, `user_id`, `address_type`, `address_type_name`, `company`, `title`, `last_name`, `first_name`, `middle_name`, `phone_1`, `phone_2`, `fax`, `address_1`, `address_2`, `city`, `state`, `country`, `zip`, `user_email`, `extra_field_1`, `extra_field_2`, `extra_field_3`, `extra_field_4`, `extra_field_5`, `bank_account_nr`, `bank_name`, `bank_sort_code`, `bank_iban`, `bank_account_holder`, `bank_account_type`) VALUES (1, 1, 67, ‘BT’, ‘-default-‘, ‘joom’, ‘Mr.’, ‘cuong’, ‘vu’, ‘quang’, ‘0912580018’, ”, ”, ‘118 pho hue’, ”, ‘hanoi’, ”, ‘VNM’, ‘084’, ‘cuongvq@joomlancers.com’, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”):
    – – – – – – – – – –

— Dumping data for table `#__vm_order_user_info`

INSERT INTO `#__vm_order_user_info` (`order_info_id`, `order_id`, `user_id`, `address_type`, `address_type_name`, `company`, `title`, `last_name`, `first_name`, `middle_name`, `phone_1`, `phone_2`, `fax`, `address_1`, `address_2`, `city`, `state`, `country`, `zip`, `user_email`, `extra_field_1`, `extra_field_2`, `extra_field_3`, `extra_field_4`, `extra_field_5`, `bank_account_nr`, `bank_name`, `bank_sort_code`, `bank_iban`, `bank_account_holder`, `bank_account_type`) VALUES (1, 1, 67, ‘BT’, ‘-default-‘, ‘joom’, ‘Mr.’, ‘cuong’, ‘vu’, ‘quang’, ‘0912580018’, ”, ”, ‘118 pho hue’, ”, ‘hanoi’, ”, ‘VNM’, ‘084’, ‘cuongvq@joomlancers.com’, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”, ”)
    = = = = = = = = = =

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ceohuman 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum