Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

How to use the JA TABS

thanks

lcristian Friend

Download the documentation from here : LINK

idris121 Friend

The above link gives Invalid Category ID page. Please provide upto date link.

Thanks

lcristian Friend

LINK 😀

Here you go.

idris121 Friend

Ok, the link says i’m not privileged to access that area. I’m JA Club member, why can’t i download documentation for something that comes with my templates?

Please send an updated copy of the documentation.

mtsystem Friend

<em>@idris121 78600 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, the link says i’m not privileged to access that area. I’m JA Club member, why can’t i download documentation for something that comes with my templates?

Please send an updated copy of the documentation.</blockquote>

Un licensed Member

iamdbat Friend

<em>@mtsystem 80514 wrote:</em><blockquote>Un licensed Member</blockquote>

That’s all very well but when th module comes with the template don’t you think it would be wise to include some instruction for it if it is not self explanatory?>:(

idris121 Friend

I agree, these modules are far from self explanatory, as you can see from the amount of posts. I find it extraordinary that JA will sell a product and then charge extra for documentation???

prposter Friend

do you have to pay extra for the documentation on how to get it to work:confused:

i was going for the membership to get Ja Teline II

But it isnt cheap, but if the support is good then its ok.

But i am here for a few days, and see a lot of questions but very little support.
    btw how long does it takes the forum mods to answer questions:((

idris121 Friend

You have to pay for the developer membership to get the documentation.

The products look good, but they’re a pain to configure, and things hardly ever work first time. But when they do, they’re definitely worth the money.

However the support is lacking, it takes a while for moderators to answer questions because they’re too busy answering questions which can easily be answered if suitable documentation was provided.

mfcphil Friend

You could get your answers at the new Premium Email support, which is now available…see announcements

prposter Friend

i will look futher for templates, there are enough providers out there.

i think if someone pays 70 usd they need to get good support and ofcourse they need to get all details to get a template to work.

they dont need to pay extra to get a template to work.

but thats just my 2 cents.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  prposter 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum