Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    You can add or custom a tag as you see in JA Social template:

1. Edit CSS file:

In order to edit your own custom CSS, go to templatesja_template_namecsstypo.css and find css for TAGS. Then go to templatesja_template_namecsscss3.css and find:

2. Configure the Main Menu:

Go to Joomla! Admin >> Main Menu >> and select a Menu Item to edit:

(JOMSOCIAL item with tags-red class)

(AGORA item with tags-green class)

(MegaMenu subitem with tags-red class)

(Slogan with module-banner class)

[/LEFT]

gverheij Friend

Thanks, nice overview.
    How do I change the width of the menu-item, so that a larger tag fits in? See this example of my site:

Thanks for response, Gerard

1. Breedte-menu
    aman204 Friend

<em>@gverheij 217169 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, nice overview.
    How do I change the width of the menu-item, so that a larger tag fits in? See this example of my site:

Thanks for response, Gerard</blockquote>

You can try increase the width of psd graphic file which can be found in source file of specific template::

mainnav-active-r.psd and then, re-upload the updated png file to images folder of specific template

gverheij Friend

Thanks Aman, but your idea was not the solution.
    However, you’ve put me on a trail to the solution I was looking for.

If you change the following piece of css in de file templates/ja_social/css/typo.css at line 43

#ja-mainnav ul .parent-tags a.parent-tags span.menu-title
    {
    padding-right: 30px;
    }

to:

#ja-mainnav ul .parent-tags a.parent-tags span.menu-title
    {
    padding-right: 44px;
    }

The padding-right of 30px fits “new” but is a bit to small for “nieuw” (the Dutch translation of “new”). This is the result:

1. Breedte-menu2
    matt871401 Friend

What about the Home image and the Heart image to the left of the menu options?

steinar Friend

<em>@matt871401 300303 wrote:</em><blockquote>What about the Home image […] ?</blockquote>

I can’t say for sure but in other templates like Teline iv you just go to Menu manager -> Edit menu item (Home menu) and add home to Additional class under Parameters (JA Extended). Worth trying.

matt871401 Friend

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried that and cleared all cache but the image didn’t appear…

lentik Friend

In menu manager go to:
    link type options -> link image -> than browse to your image to add it to the menu.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lentik 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum