Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve done a fair amount of development work on a custom site template based on T3v3 1.0.1. I’ve been waiting for the latest to come out with Megamenu support, but I read on the Joomlart blog today that the upgrade isn’t trivial, that some naming conventions have changed.

I’ve got a lot of custom LESS in a theme folder, so I assume I can just reuse that save for the navigation?

I guess I’m looking for a changelog or list of stuff that will make my current template based on 1.0.1 inoperable, and what to do to patch it manually.

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

As we mentioned in blog post, we have change the name of the plugin as well as removed the references to JA prefixes so it can not be upgraded with standard process. You need to backup your custom change in previous version and intall new T3 version manually.

Visit the Google Group for latest update: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/t3fw

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum