Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am running v1.0.0 Beta of JA Lime. I would like to update to the latest version of the template. Could somebody please let me know how to do it?

(PS: Iam running 1.6.5 Joomla and about to update that to 1.7.0)

Thank you,

chavan Friend

Please wait Until the Template Version is Updated with Joomla 1.7.

Since this template is Joomla 1.5.x & Joomla 1.6.x compatibleand Not Joomla 1.7. http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-lime

So please wait until the New Version of template is upgraded for Joomla 1.7

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

I can definetely wait. If you don’t mind, could you please provide me the steps to update – i can keep this handy and wait for an update.

Thanks,

Phill Moderator

When the J1.7 version is out we will detail it then. Normally you can just use the JA Extension manager to update for you not forgetting to update the JAT3 Plugin at the same time (that bit is probably the most important). However, until the upgrade is complete for J1.7 we cannot say if this path will work. Hopefully it will.

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

Unfortunately, while working on another website, I forgot about this and updated joomla to 1.7. Now I am getting this error if I visit the website. No other pages is coming out.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class JDatabaseQuery in /home/drbl2013/public_html/drb/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/modulehelper.php on line 291

PLease help.

Phill Moderator

Either restore from a backup or try the JAT3 plugin version 1.3.0beta

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum