Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would like to stop the scrolling of JA Newsflash – it seems to use up resources. But I would still like to show the image and the first text message from my Newsflash category. Is this possible:confused:

I do NOT want to disable the JA Newsflash module because :

1. The module makes the left column (called “Right”) as wide as the newsflash image, which is how I need it to be because I have designed the home page around this
    2. I want to show the image and the first message I have selected
    Saguaros Moderator

Hello missyw!

You enable the JA NewsFlash module, you can not turn off the scrolling function.
    But i have a tip to do your idea, you will set “Rolling delay time” param is greater 10 minustes ( it’s defaul value ), “Rolling delay time” param is the time to execute scroll next item.

good luck

missyw Friend

Hello tienhc!

It seems to have helped – setting the Rolling delay time to something greater than 10 minutes is less resource-hungry. Thanks for the suggestion. But I still have a problem – if I leave the web page running in the background for 30 minutes or more, it will hang my Firefox session. I am running on Vista.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  missyw 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum