Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

all is in the title

1. help
    pavit Moderator

Hi

To translate the 2 words follow these steps

1) view all

Open this file languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_decor.ini line 230 VIEW_ALL= “View all”

2) view

Open templatesja_decorhtmlmod_articles_categorytriangle.php line 89

<?php if ($params->get('show_readmore')) :?>
    <a class="btn btn-default <?php echo $item->active; ?>" href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>">View</a>
    <?php endif; ?>
    </div>

MoonSailor Friend

@drpcpro ,

<blockquote>
    Open templatesja_decorhtmlmod_articles_categorytri angle.php line 89
    </blockquote>

It’s a bug of template, please change:

<a class="btn btn-default <?php echo $item->active; ?>" href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>">View</a>

to:

<a class="btn btn-default <?php echo $item->active; ?>" href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>"><?php echo JText::_('TPL_VIEW'); ?></a>

in 2 files: “/templates/ja_decorhtml/mod_articles_category/triangle.php” and “/templates/ja_decorhtml/mod_articles_category/normal.php”

Open the “language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_decor.ini” file and add this code into the end of file:

TPL_VIEW = "View"

The fix will be included in our next update.

torpedone Friend

Thank you…I had the same problem, and I fixed the View and View Profile buttons, but I didn’t solve the View All one translating line 230 in languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_decor.ini…can you help me?
    Thanks in advance

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you send me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend ?

I will try to take a look at it

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>but I didn’t solve the View All one translating line 230 in languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_decor.ini…can you help me?</blockquote>

File was still showing View All, was not modified , now i modified it and as you can see it works

torpedone Friend

Thank you, I modified the same file but in the /language/ folder, not in the templates/ja_decor/language/ folder.
    It works, thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  torpedone 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum