Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’d like to translate the prev, 1 of x, next buttons over thumbnails, when do you have more than one image in the article.
    Tks

Stork11 Friend

<em>@ricardomiura 319489 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I’d like to translate the prev, 1 of x, next buttons over thumbnails, when do you have more than one image in the article.
    Tks</blockquote>
    Hello ,

You can translate 2 language lines below in this file “/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_content_plg_jathumbnail.ini”:

NEXT_JATHUMB="Next"
    PREV_JATHUMB="Prev"

Best regards.

Robert Grygier Friend

Hi!

What about “Image x of y” and “Close or Esc key” in the lightbox (large image when clicking on a thumb)?
    How can they be translated?

Thank you in advance!

Stork11 Friend

<em>@archienorway 321334 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

What about “Image x of y” and “Close or Esc key” in the lightbox (large image when clicking on a thumb)?

Thank you in advance!</blockquote>
    Hello archienorway,

Can you send PM to me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? Because I can’t find any lightbox settings in JA Thumbnail plugin. Did you mis-type the plugin name?

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@archienorway 321334 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

Thank you in advance!</blockquote>
    Hello archienorway,

You can translate language lines below in this file “/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_japopup.ini”:

POPUP_NEXT_TEXT="Next >"
    POPUP_PREV_TEXT="< Prev"
    POPUP_IMAGE_TEXT="Image "
    POPUP_OF_TEXT=" of "
    POPUP_CLOSE_TEXT="Close"
    POPUP_ESC_KEY_TEXT=" or Esc Key"

Regards.

jeline Friend

Hi,

I have the same problem, can’t change PREV, OF and NEXT in article thumbnails. I have tried every solution found in the forum.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jenny

Stork11 Friend

<em>@jeline 337276 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I have the same problem, can’t change PREV, OF and NEXT in article thumbnails. I have tried every solution found in the forum.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jenny</blockquote>
    Hello jeline,

Did you try my solution above? If so, but it didn’t solve your problem, please PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

jeline Friend

Dear Stork11,

Did you recieve my PM?

/Jenny

Stork11 Friend

<em>@jeline 340497 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Stork11,

Did you recieve my PM?

/Jenny</blockquote>
    Hello jeline,

Your problem occurs in JA Thumbnail module, so you must edit “/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_content_plg_jathumbnail.ini” file. E.g. I changed “Prev” to “Prev thumb”.

You can change these:

NEXT_JATHUMB=”Next”
    PREV_JATHUMB=”Prev”

Regards.

jeline Friend

Lovely, many thanks!

jeline Friend

Sorry, it’s me again. This really drives me crazy.
    I have made changes in the .ini file, and uploaded the file correctly. But I can’t see the changes. Cleaned the cache and the browser, tried several browsers but nothing happens. I know you must be tired of solving my issues, but I don’t know what to do when everything looks ok. It’s very frustrating. :((

And I want to change the counter word “of” to “av”, but can’t see where to changed that?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@jeline 341059 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, it’s me again. This really drives me crazy.
    I have made changes in the .ini file, and uploaded the file correctly. But I can’t see the changes. Cleaned the cache and the browser, tried several browsers but nothing happens. I know you must be tired of solving my issues, but I don’t know what to do when everything looks ok. It’s very frustrating. :((

And I want to change the counter word “of” to “av”, but can’t see where to changed that?</blockquote>
    Which article do you get the problem? Please provide me with the URL and the name of images you uploaded but didn’t see on front-end. Then I can help you out.

Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum