Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

How can I translate “More:” which is displaying on front end, home page which is part of the news module? I’ve translated the rest of my site using Joomfish quite easily but can’t seem to translate that. Even in Spanish, it still shows “More:” with no option to translate that I can find. Is there a langage file I can edit? If so will it switch depending upon the chosen language?

Also I can’t seem to translate the breadcrumb “You are here:”. For now I just put “You are here | Usted esta aqui:” for Spanish but I’d prefer to translate it properly depending on the language. Thank you.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi dinero

I would like to answer your questions as follows:

1. I can’t seem to translate the breadcrumb “You are here:”

=> Open templatesja_topazindex.php file, at about line 158, find following code:

<div id=”ja-pathway”>
    <strong>You are here: </strong><jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />
    </div>

Here you can change this text to your language.

2. For ja news, please open templatesja_topazhtmlmod_janewsblog_item.php file, at about line 63, find following code:

echo "<strong class="jazin-more">More:</strong>n";

and change More text to your language.

dinero Friend

Sorry I’m replying to this about a year later but I just re-joined again. I just wanted to let people know that, although I appreciate that response, it’s not sufficient. I would still need to change “More” to “Mas” when Spanish is chosen but then change back to the default English “More” when English is chosen. The site is in 2 languages not 1. Joomfish works fine for everything else. Still I appreciate the response and I’m sorry I’m just replying now. I would like to know how to receive an email letting me know I’ve received a response so that I can reply and thank people!

Thank you very much.

Allan

funkytown Friend

I have the same problem with the teline IV template. How can I translate “more” there?

obliat Friend

Same here (with Teline IV), but in addition to MORE:, I’m looking to find where to translate Post: and By: in the JA Bulletin (World 24H Module in the demo)

Saguaros Moderator

Please add the followin translation text into the global language file languageen-GBen-GB.ini

MORE:=More

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum