Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i added module XpertCaptions into “top-panel” position, to show 8 slides (picture-thumbnails).
    Which way is simpliest to style. I would like for this module to have center-positioned slides, no matter which site-width user picks from Cpanel options.
    Now i have 8 slides in this module, each is 97px wide. Those 8 slides fills entire width (950px) of narrow option. If user pick Wide option (1100px), those 8 slides are not enough to fill full width, and padding remain the same. Slides apears always from left, altough the module seem to hawe full site-width.
    I tried with auto padding for left an right and width set to <100% in Firebug. No effect.

Any ideas HOW and IN which CSS file to fix this problem.

Layout default XML file, sction for top-panel:
    <block name=”top-panel” type=”modules” style=”raw” main-inner=”1″>top-panel</block>

Hans Zuidinga Friend

Did you check the solved issues board?

I had a simular issue. Check here
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?78964-How-do-I-set-the-sticker1-4-width-to-20-20-20-40

Ninja Lead Moderator

@knofko: Give me link on your site. I need to check it directly and find best solution to you on this case.

knofko Friend

Solved this problem in meantime.
    With css code, solution look like this:
    Move top-position to the left for a half of site-width: left:-50%, float:right.
    Move module to right, for a half of site-width: left:50%, float:right.

thx anyway Ninja Lead, proabably i will have some more questions, i am in the middle of styling my site…:)

Eclecticus: thx for pointig me to this interesting solution for my 2nd problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  knofko 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum