Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I can see why it is useful to have modules appearing on Content (article) pages….

but I’d like to use sl1-l & sl1-r on the Category pages’ only but STOP them from showing at the top of the Content (article) pages accessed from the Category page… any way to do this?

Manos Moderator

Hello,

You mean that the modules published in those positions are shown in other menu items also ?
    Please provide a link if possible so i can understand what you want to achieve.

Regards

SHoggard Friend

http://packwebasia.com/jupgrade/ (in development)

Basically:we’re using the modules on the Front page & Category pages.

Click through any headline to the article & you’ll see the module at the top of the article page… that’s what I don’t want to happen.

Stuart

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Since this is an upgrade please uninstall and install the JA News FP module and let me know if that works for you.

Regards

SHoggard Friend

Thanks….. I’m looking on the JA site to download any update – but can’t find where!

Or do you mean just uninstall & reinstall the same version?

Manos Moderator

<em>@SHoggard 308263 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Or do you mean just uninstall & reinstall the same version?</blockquote>

Yeap sorry for not been clear enough, just uninstall and install the same version, you can find the module in the download package of your template and then you can always upgrade after that using the JA Extension Manager, but sometimes during a migration all the files (or the db i am not 100% sure about that) do not upgrade and i have tested that on other migrations i have done and always helps.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum