Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

No live site as yet.I just find this bug via quickstart j2.5

You can reproduce this bug by steps.
    1.Install quickstart package at local pc.And set the template width to “auto” at admin backend.
    2.publish the bottom module of “support center” only.
    3.change desktop resolution to 1280*1024.
    4.you can reproduce this bug as attachment shows.

Can anyone of JA team fix this bug soon?:eek:

1. ja_rasite_err_j2.5
    chavan Friend

can you post your site Url , Will provide the fix

eruzak Friend

You can reproduce this issue by above post steps.
    I want to install this template to live site in the fucture,but I install the quickstart for a trail.It fails to present a good bottom layout.

What code should it be fixed?:((

<em>@Chavan 326847 wrote:</em><blockquote>can you post your site Url , Will provide the fix</blockquote>

chavan Friend

I need your site url…. to check the live and provide you the solution

eruzak Friend

Sorry.
    No live site url now.But,this bug is still alive whether has live site url or not.I thnik JA should fix it in any case.Isn’t it?In spite of has live url or not,Please.

And,I don’t revise any code or layout setting.

The simple way to reproduce I write at the first post.>:(

<em>@Chavan 326855 wrote:</em><blockquote>I need your site url…. to check the live and provide you the solution</blockquote>

eruzak Friend

Somebody can fix this bug,please?

eruzak Friend

That’s the quickstart image under desktop resolution 1280*1024.Please see attachment.

1. ja_rasite_bottom_error_pic
    eruzak Friend

hello,Is there any solution about this bug as yet?:confused:

Saguaros Moderator

Hi eruzak,

I understand what you are saying. It was due to the fact that you only published 1 module in ja-botsl block position, and modules in this position are set with width = 100% so that when there is only 1 module, it still expand to the entire position with width=100%. You can try with publishing other modules in user6,7,8,9 position and see that it would be fine.

If you want publish only 1 module, you can specify the width for that module.

Hope this helps.

eruzak Friend

hi,Saguaros:

I don’t change that module’s default position.That module is set to user10 by default.
    This issue occurs only publish one module at the user10 position under pixel is over 1000 pixel width of JA_rasite template setting.

You can reproduce this issue via quickstart as my first post mentioned.

<em>@Saguaros 327040 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I understand what you are saying. It was due to the fact that you only published 1 module in ja-botsl block position, and modules in this position are set with width = 100% so that when there is only 1 module, it still expand to the entire position with width=100%. You can try with publishing other modules in user6,7,8,9 position and see that it would be fine.

</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Hi eruzak,

As I said above, each module in this block position is set to width=100% so that if there’s only 1 module, it will take the full width, you can change width of that module to your desired value.

eruzak Friend
    hi,Saguaros:

Can you tell me where to change that custom html module’s width?

🙂 And,can’t this module set to auto-adjust when there is one module at that position?

Saguaros Moderator

Could you post your link here? and set Compress Css to No in Template Manager

eruzak Friend

Sorry.no live site now.
    Can you tell me where to revise the custom html module’s width?

And,if change the module’s width by hand,how will work when the template’s width set to “auto” ?Is it possible a distort layout when visitors use different resolution to visit site?Oh,my GOD.:((

<em>@Saguaros 327330 wrote:</em><blockquote>Could you post your link here? and set Compress Css to No in Template Manager</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Hi eruzak,

I am sorry for this late response. you can make change to the width of columns in ja-botsl position.

Open file: /templates/ja_rasite/css/template.css (ja_rasite here is your default template’s name), around line 1485, there should be code:

#ja-topsl .ja-box, #ja-botsl .ja-box {
    padding: 0;
    width: 200px !important; << add this line and change to your desired value.
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum