Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

<em>@gatmanu 278596 wrote:</em><blockquote>I figured out what was going on.
    To work properly, the CSS has to be on a seperate menu. It doesn’t work with a main menu even in mega position
    VERY tricky…</blockquote>
    Do you solve it?

khoand Friend

<em>@luisvillamarin 278256 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. My question is exactly how to set up the Additional class in the Parameters (JA Extended) section so I can get the facebook image displayed.

2. I also noticed that my current version of twitter doesn’t have the Follow Us at the bottom like in the sample template. Please let me know how can I get the Follow us button displayed.</blockquote>
    1. You read http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-show-facebook-module-at-topmega-like-rss-twitter-interview-module/
    2. You configure twitter module like

1. follow-me
    luisvillamarin Friend

I’m now working on it. I will let you know how it works. Thanks!

luisvillamarin Friend

<em>@khoand 278853 wrote:</em><blockquote>1. You read http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-show-facebook-module-at-topmega-like-rss-twitter-interview-module/
    2. You configure twitter module like</blockquote>

1. It worked perfect! Thanks khoand.

2. Twitter I’m still having problems. It is not displaying the button still.

khoand Friend

#2. Could you give me username+password of your backend and ftp? I will check it.

khoand Friend

Solved. I set Type of follow button is Simple

luisvillamarin Friend

Thank Khoand! It is working now.

gmbilisim Friend

Hi
    I did everything that you wrote here but still the right upper menus (tweet,login etc…) does not appear.
    Who can help me on this i can provide user/pass for the admin site
    Thanks

khoand Friend

You create a new ticket with username+password of your backend and ftp, I will help you.<em>@gmbilisim 294097 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I did everything that you wrote here but still the right upper menus (tweet,login etc…) does not appear.
    Who can help me on this i can provide user/pass for the admin site
    Thanks</blockquote>

marketeer Friend

Hi all!

The feed icon displays, mouseover opens a drop down that is just a blank black bar. Click on that opens a page with the content of the page feed.

Is the display of a blank black bar correct? Can that be changed to display something else?

regard,

proterra Friend

How I get the icons in the topmegamenu?

Now I display the menu-title.

TomC Moderator

<em>@proterra 295314 wrote:</em><blockquote>How I get the icons in the topmegamenu?

Now I display the menu-title.</blockquote>
    Just as an additional resource/learning tool you can use to cross-check your own configurations with those of our demo version, you can use JAs DEMO BUILDER . It really can be a useful resource for resolving issues such as this – at least insofar as issues within your site administration go.

😎

roberc Friend

salve, ho fatto precisamente come mi indica la guida, ma nulla da fare, in pratica non visualizzo l’icona facebook, potete aiutarmi’ grazie

TomC Moderator

<em>@roberc 346028 wrote:</em><blockquote>salve, ho fatto precisamente come mi indica la guida, ma nulla da fare, in pratica non visualizzo l’icona facebook, potete aiutarmi’ grazie</blockquote>

Perhaps this video may assist ??

dolcevia Friend

I followed the instructions to the letter. I have no mega items showing up anywhere at all. I first used position mega as in the tutorial and then I used the position topmega but still I have nothing to show. By the way is the item Video Interview also to be placed in topmega/mega?
    You can check here: http://www.dev-nl25.dolcevia.com/italie-reizen/agriturismo

thanks,
    Liz

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum