Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

For Ja Regulus Extra Template:

How can I adjust the column widths of the left and right columns?
    Can this vary for each page or does it have to remain the same for all pages?

For example: on the front page only, I’d like to have the left column width twice as wide as it is now, and not publish anything to the right column, so you would have the appearance of 2 unbalanced columns below the MooFX roller and top sections. Do I achieve this by not publishing the left column and then formatting the body section to look like it has the 2 unbalanced coulmns.

current layout –> can i do this? –>

Thanks for any help!
    Jason

nathanbohn Friend

just dont publish anything in the right side and the body will take up the center and right position. to increase your left module size you will need to edit the left column table and change the width.

jasonre Friend

Thanks Nathan for the reply. Where would I go to change the left column table width? When I do change it does it change the entire site left column width or just on that page? My goal was to just have it change on that page only and not the entire site.

nathanbohn Friend

to change it you need to edit the html file. To only have it appear on one page you would need to duplicate the template, give it a different name, install it, and assign it to the pages you want to display the thicker left module.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nathanbohn 17 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum