Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using ja fixel template http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_fixel

how to set up various time for images auto sliding separately for each image gallery?
    or How to turn off images auto sliding for one gallery and not turn it for another?

for example “Content slideshow 1” animation delay 2 second and for “Nulla adipiscing justo ullamcorper leo” animation delay 5 second or turn off just one of them ?

I know the code :
    <script type=”text/javascript”>jQuery(document).ready(function(){

jQuery(‘.fixel-grid-wrapper .carousel’).carousel(‘pause’);

});
    </script>
    but it stops animation for all gallery.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gio570009,

Actually it’s possible to do that but this task would require lots of modifications as the template will query all necessary articles / modules then auto apply 1 execution script to all of them.

I’m afraid for such task, you will have to hire a developer to change the code for you if you’re not familiar with it as this request is beyond our support scope.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gio570009,

Actually it’s possible to do that but this task would require lots of modifications as the template will query all necessary articles / modules then auto apply 1 execution script to all of them.

I’m afraid for such task, you will have to hire a developer to change the code for you if you’re not familiar with it as this request is beyond our support scope.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum