Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

nice question and answer! Thanks alot.

cbc575 Friend

<em>@HeR0 408277 wrote:</em><blockquote>This template does not support linkedin icon, thus you need to add new css rule for this social type or use class ‘social-rss’.</blockquote>

Dear @her0, will this work with the new JA Techzone template…??? or how can I add social media links there…?

Thank you.!

cbc575 Friend

<em>@HeR0 408277 wrote:</em><blockquote>This template does not support linkedin icon, thus you need to add new css rule for this social type or use class ‘social-rss’.</blockquote>

Dear @her0, will this work with the new JA Techzone template…??? or how can I add social media links there…?

Thank you.!

cbc575 Friend

Thank you.!

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can apply it into JA Techzone but you have to copy the css style with social media link from JA Mitius template into JA Techzone

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can apply it into JA Techzone but you have to copy the css style with social media link from JA Mitius template into JA Techzone

Ninja Lead Moderator

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum