Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am so lost.

How do i set up my site to look exactly like the DEMO??

Thanks!

instantinlaw Friend

Have you tried the quick start package?

xdarealistkillax Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 52242 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you tried the quick start package?</blockquote>

ya, thats what i installed but nothing.

mrgmt Friend

yes mate it will not, you have to litteraly upload all the modules yourself, I did this and its taken me nearly a month for me to get to where I am

Although the quick start does upload the modules and components to your server they do not upload to a workable website, you have to do this manualy.

My tip is read this for from front to back it will help in lots of different ways, just look at my threads I pretty much ansered them myself

Hope this helps and good luck just make sure you have some nails left once you are finnished cos mine are down to the bone.

instantinlaw Friend

xdarealistkillax;52316ya, thats what i installed but nothing.

You have to make sure you click the install sample data button during set up.
    I would start again and pay close attention through the screens. You should’nt have to install anything else when using the quick start package. Thats why they call it a quick start.

gegit Friend

I’m getting a message, when trying to install ja_quillaja_1.5_quickstart.zip, <blockquote>Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.</blockquote>

Menalto Friend

<em>@gegit 52350 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m getting a message, when trying to install ja_quillaja_1.5_quickstart.zip,</blockquote>
    Read trough this post here regarding quick start install for 1.5: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/quickstart-installation-guide/

this is for a different template, but its the same steps needed to get it done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum