Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Another Fields Form Manager question. 🙂

I see there is an “init value” section for setting the default state of a field. But how do I set default values for Categories and Locations? The “Edit Option” link which normally pops a list of choices and their values is blank for Categories and Locations. If I enter in the text of the default Category or Location it’s not used. I also tried the number column in the Global Settings -> Categories or Global Settings -> Locations list and it didn’t work.

Also, how do I set default values for the Date – Calendar fields? For example, I would like to set the default publish date to be now and the default expiration date to be 7 days later.

How can these types of default values be set?

Vinh CV Friend

Dear sharpdome,

“But how do I set default values for Categories and Locations?”
    => You can fill Category/Location ID to the init value by go to: “Global Settings -> Categories or Global Settings -> Locations -> Edit Location”, you will see Location ID on that.

“How do I set default values for the Date – Calendar fields? For example, I would like to set the default publish date to be now and the default expiration date to be 7 days later”
    => JAJobBoard doesn’t support this function.

sharpdome Friend

<em>@vinhcv 209180 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    “How do I set default values for the Date – Calendar fields? For example, I would like to set the default publish date to be now and the default expiration date to be 7 days later”
    => JAJobBoard doesn’t support this function.</blockquote>

Can this be added as a new feature? Less clicks is always better. No need to force users to select dates that will almost always be the same. 🙂

Vinh CV Friend

Dear sharpdome

We have created an issue for your request: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAJB-783
    This issue will be implement and release with JAJobboard 1.5.1

sharpdome Friend

I tried to review the issue and 783 does not appear to be visible.

Vinh CV Friend

Dear sharpdome

Sorry for the mistake, you can view the issue from now.

ushjbr Friend

How can I edit the “Business Type” that appears on the business profile? We deal with ONLY healthcare related businesses and there are more specific categories that we can use here. I see how to change categories and such but I cannot find how to change this form field?? Thanks

HeR0 Friend

You can find it in Form Customizations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum