Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Could someone please explain to me how to set the default font and template width for JA_Regulus_Ex template. I’m using the upgraded Joomla 1.5 version of the template and the instructions supplied with the template do not match up with the 1.5 version. They seem to only apply to the Joomla 1.0 version.

When I follow the instructions supplied, the default width and font never apply by defualt and the user has to click the default button for the settings to apply.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Menalto Friend

Log into the admin panel of joomla and go to Extensions>Templates Manager> select template and press Edit at top right. There you should get some options for the template settings.

andreav Friend

Hello,

I have followed your instructions and set the default “screen” option as “Wide” in the template parameters.

Unfortunately, it seems that this didn’t work. The website is still shown as narrow.

Anyone else has experienced this problem? Is there a fix to it?

Thanks in advance for your support

Sherlock Friend

Hi Andreav !
    I have used JA_Regulus 1.5 . I run very well . I do’nt know about your bug. But you can do this way for change site to wide screen :
    – Go to templatesja_regulus folder clear read-only atributte of params.ini file.
    – Open params.ini file change “ja_screen=narrow” to “ja_screen=wide” then save file.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum