Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi. my site if http://www.cheapflightsgatwick.com and i am puzzled as the font on the front page and the size and colour is all different. it seems it is taking the font from the article instead of having a set font, can anyone let me know how to set a font and style for the front page

steinar Friend

You aren’t using cut-and-paste from a word processor, are you? That would give the result you are seeing.

seasidefun Friend

i am using yes. i am using word to write the articles and news and then transfering it to the site. i do this all the time with other sites and never have this problem. it seems this template has no font set which is very strange. i use lots of templates and never come across this problem before

tfosnom Friend

You need to stop cut & paste from word drtaight to the Joomla editor as that collects and transfers the word specific formatting. You cut from word, paste into notepad or similar then cut and paste from notepad.

The font, size and style all can be changed in the Joomla editor you use, pretty much all the same buttons you use in a wp.
    Cheers Shannon

seasidefun Friend

will look at that for a short term solution but not a long term solution, think i may give up on this template as it has to be one of the worst i have ever used and i use a lot. All template i use have their own font for the front, it never matters if you get the content from word or not.

tfosnom Friend

Global settings guide

Scroll down until you see
    2. Profile Settings
    4. Google Font Settings:

That section controls fonts etc and the explainations and guide may help solve your problem
    Complex template, Hope you don’t give up
    Blessings Shannon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum