Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, I don’t know how to select which of the category or section can be shown in Ja News. I wrote numbers of categories at Module Parameters/ category (section) ID. and after that no news can be shown.

please does anyone know what should I do? i think it’s something simple.

Sherlock Friend
    foris Friend

I’ve read it. that’s why I said that I’ve put numbers as in the userguide, but when I do so the JA news dissapers.

My question in concrete: if I want to show in JA News only section 1 what should I do?

pls help me.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    Please make sure that you have some publish article in section 1, then in Ja news, please choose Section and enter 1 in textarea

foris Friend

it’s impossible. when I do so JA News dissapears.

I’ve created section 1 and kategori 1 related to section 1 and article 1, article 4 and article 5.

when I don’t write number in the textbox they show all together. when I write a number (as you said) the all dissappear.

Sherlock Friend

Can you please send via PM an admin account of your website so that I could look into the issue.

foris Friend

I’ve sent them via PM. did you get it?

foris Friend

sorry I don’t know why you marked this “solved” it’s not solved still. I’m waiting for a response

pedrox Friend

editado
    sorry

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pedrox 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum