Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Sorry, this module does not have the option to add icon to the images.
    There is only image option is present here

lawyerlinguist Friend

Ok thanks;
    but how to add, let’s say, icons in a custom html module?
    How to know about the available icons?
    Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the custom HTML module, you can use the icons font awesome Here
    Kindly set the default editor to NONE from system > global configurations.
    Becuase some editors remove the icon codes.

Regards

lawyerlinguist Friend

Thanks for your reply,
    But in the modules, not the custom html, I can choose between icofont and fontAwesome.
    By default I found the icofont and the icons already used are called like, for instance "icofont-law", "icofont-hospital" and so on….so, how can I know the names of all the icons I could already use?
    I see there are icons already available and I’d like to see them and know how they’re called so to replace the ones I found on the default quickstart site.
    Thank you

lawyerlinguist Friend

Ok solved.
    The list of the icons is here
    The point is that the fontAwesome version shipped with the template is the 4.5; I’d suggest to update to the current 4.7: it has additional icons I couldn’t find in the template.
    I’ve done it by myself downloading the new version here; unzip the folder, in font-awesome-4.7.0/ you find 2 folders: css and fonts. Copy them in /ja_lawfirm/templates/fonts/font-awesome/; you need to replace the old ones already there.
    And you get the current 4.7 version.
    I hope it helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lawyerlinguist 6 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘How to see the icons available and how to insert them in a custom html module.’ is closed to new replies.