Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

In my payment page using akeeba subscritption, since i put the new template teline iii the price are very small. So, I want to know how to rise the size of them without changing the size of other font ?

Thank you for your help ?

TomC Moderator

So that I can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as set “Optimize CSS” to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings.

It would also be helpful if you could provide the link to the subscription page you are referring to.

mjandia Friend

He re is the subscription page : here

But the Optimize CSS” is already to “No” within your Template Manager–General settings.

The Url of the site is : jcorporate.fr

TomC Moderator

Can you check to see if your is also set to “Development Mode” within your Template Manager?

I believe I’ve found the solution for you, but the CSS is not appearing as it should (within Firebig) so that I can direct you to the correct file paths/CSS.

mjandia Friend

No the developpment mode is off

TomC Moderator

<em>@mjandia 401229 wrote:</em><blockquote>No the developpment mode is off</blockquote>

Turn it on for me and let me know

mjandia Friend

it’s done nothing change

TomC Moderator

Okay, well I am not certain why the correct CSS path is not displaying as it should within Firebug web inspector, but if you can locate the CSS for your Akeeba Subscription function, then I believe what you would need to do is the following . . .

Find the following CSS rule and delete the “font-size” property

table.table-striped td, table.table-striped th {
    font-size: 11px;
    }

Then find the following CSS rule and adjust the “font-size” property as you wish . . .

td.akeebasubs-strappy-price {
    font-size: 200%;
    font-style: italic;
    font-weight: bold;
    text-align: center !important;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #AAAAAA
    }

With those adjustments, only the price display should be affected.

I tested it out in Firebug and it seemed to work.

If you want to know how to use the Firebug Web Inspector tool –> SEE HERE

mjandia Friend

But I don’t know the path,I don’t want tu put hours to find. I’will contact akeebabackup to solve that problem. I think it’s better.

TomC Moderator

<em>@mjandia 401238 wrote:</em><blockquote>But I don’t know the path,I don’t want tu put hours to find. I’will contact akeebabackup to solve that problem. I think it’s better.</blockquote>

That may be a good idea – as they may know the correct CSS file paths.

I am not sure why the CSS path for the Akeeba component is not displaying as it otherwise should within Firebug – as virtually all other CSS file paths do. Perhaps it’s some quirky way the Akeeba Developers coded their product.

:confused:

mjandia Friend

Thank you for your help. Have a nice day

mjandia Friend

problem solved

TomC Moderator

<em>@mjandia 401683 wrote:</em><blockquote>problem solved</blockquote>

CONGRATS !!!

Might you be able to share your solution … so that others may benefit in case they experience something similar?

mjandia Friend

You’re right. The reason that you coudn’t see the css was that jch optimize hide some adress or name of css

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mjandia 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum