Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a few problems about image field in JA Job Board.
    As standard form from JA Job Board, image fields are in Profile Form and Resume Form.

My question is how to restrict the dimension of the image (eg. 640*480, etc.) ??:confused:
    I tested posting image as job seeker. It shows the exact dimension as the actual file.
    My photo is just a big as a page !! 😮

Please tell me how to restrict the display of the image on Front-end !!! :confused:

Anonymous Moderator

Please follow below steps to restrict image size / dimension
    – Go to administrator -> form customization -> profile form/resume form – > select field type ‘image’
    – On edit field item form -> Go to parameters -> fill in the width and height as you wish. After your settings, uploaded images for resume or profile shall be resized as preset
    – For resumes/profiles that have been uploaded before you reset the above parameters, they need to update images to fit new sizes

zealze Friend

<em>@JA Developer 158386 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please follow below steps to restrict image size / dimension
    – Go to administrator -> form customization -> profile form/resume form – > select field type ‘image’
    – On edit field item form -> Go to parameters -> fill in the width and height as you wish. After your settings, uploaded images for resume or profile shall be resized as preset
    – For resumes/profiles that have been uploaded before you reset the above parameters, they need to update images to fit new sizes</blockquote>

I tried as per your instruction. The setting is fine but the upload isn’t.
    I’m having problem with uploading the logo now.
    When I login as employer, I tried to save the logo but it didn’t respond.
    The page is stay still with status “Error on page” appeared at the bottom of the page.

Please help fix this issue…..so that I can test if the image dimension is working correctly or not.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Kindly check again if you still see the error kindly describe step by step, applied browser and send us the capture for more info.

Actually, I have checked and could see uploading logo works properly now. Check attached image for ref.

1. upload-logo
    zealze Friend

Hi

Thank you very much. It’s working properly now.

georgios Friend

Hello,

The image size on the detail pages are good.

But also how to activate this setting in the list? Because in some lists candidates’ photos or logos of employers stand out very big.

thank you

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@georgios 314236 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

The image size on the detail pages are good.

But also how to activate this setting in the list? Because in some lists candidates’ photos or logos of employers stand out very big.

thank you</blockquote>

You can set max-width for your images with CSS 🙂

georgios Friend

Hello,

How? In the component css file?

Thanks you

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@georgios 314426 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

How? In the component css file?

Thanks you</blockquote>

You can play around with the template css file 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum