Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am developing a new site on joomla with JA Argo template, I am using K2 for posting articles

I am having problem with displaying images properly on the site especially on the content top module.

The images are not properly being resized –

Is there a way for images to resize automatically without cropping the images if they are big and stretch them if they are small?

Is there an extension for that or can we do some code fix or some option changes?

Also, I have the same problem with thumbnails used in other places as well on the site.

Regards

1. joomlart
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In the content-top position, for both Joomla content or K2 as demo site, we use the default Joomla / K2 module (Article Category Module and K2 Content) and the way it retrieves images is default function of Joomla/K2. In order to achieve that, you need to customize these modules.

Regards

raghavendray Friend

<em>@Saguaros 375772 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

In the content-top position, for both Joomla content or K2 as demo site, we use the default Joomla / K2 module (Article Category Module and K2 Content) and the way it retrieves images is default function of Joomla/K2. In order to achieve that, you need to customize these modules.

Regards</blockquote>

Hello,

I have used demo for installation and can you please guide me on how to achieve this?

Should I use article category module instead of k2?

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is not problem from our product, because the concept Article Category module: two big image above set with width: 50% and four small image below set with widtd: 25%, you can change width image size on this module by

Open templates/ja_argo/less/mod_articles_category.less file

// Brick big
    // ---------
    .brick-big {
    height: 443px !important;
    position: relative;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 50%;
    }

// Brick small
    // -----------
    .brick-small {
    width: 25%;
    }

You can change width in css file

Article category module supports com_content and k2 component by select template appear to show

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum